Monday, June 15, 2009

Easter

First, we wake up and the boys, and any single children still left in the family (hint, hint) , go find their Easter basket left by ole' Peter Cotton Tail. Then the search is on for the candy filled eggs.
Jace found his basket!
The race is on!
Jace found one.
Jesse's basket. He just a whir, he would stop to take a picture.
Steele watching what to do for next year:) PS: Notice Andrew's jammie bottoms! Aren't they funny. He bought them for a Valentines present one year for ME! Hahaha! Love 'em and him!
Then we came in and colored eggs. (We were a little late. I usually do it on Friday or Saturday, but we were busy.) No shirts this year, we've ruined enough shirts. Soooo, I'm not sure what Jesse is doing there?!
Bugga coloring as many as he can at one time.
Jesse liked his eggs to be dark so he left them in for a long time. He was surprisingly patient.
Steele just watched from his highchair and played forever, seriously, forever with this little plastic egg.
The we got ready for church. We decided to get the boys suits this year for Easter. I couldn't find one for the man of Steele, so he's just more casual. But the Jesse and Jace look pimp. They just love their suits too, so they take good care of them. It's just so cute. So here's a bazillion pics of the cute suit boys.
Jesse smiled so nice.
Jace the ham, with the influence of Uncle Jeff telling him what to do.
This one I told him that's enough now just act nice and smile, so he straightened up and saluted me and said, "Yes. your majesty." (He calls me that all the time.)
Finally!
Our Little family.
Our crazy family, the boys look like they're giving a Nazi salute or something?!
My baby brother Jeff. He's been back from his mission for a little over a year now. He goes to school in SLC at the LDS business college. He's working part time to put himself through school. He has his own car. He likes wakeboarding, snowboarding, playing the guitar and writing his own stuff, playing basketball, paint balling, drinking rootbeer (good rootbeer), other typical guy things like going fast, motorcycles, cars, trucks, dirt, camping, rock climbing and what not. And yes this is a singles ad that he has no idea about. Just kidding, but seriously, he is single and awesome!:)

9 comments:

The Foulgers said...

You are so fun! I love your posts, they always make me laugh. You and your family look beautiful. The boys really do look pimped out in their suits. I don't know why I've never bought my boys suits, I think I may now.
I love the singles ad. Your brother sounds like quite a catch. I'll keep my eyes open.:)

Sheri said...

Your boys are such studs posing for their Easter pics. What a great looking family you have.

Sims Mom said...

Their little suits are so cute. Little boys are the best, you never know what to expect. Jeff looks great, I haven't seen him in forever!

Anonymous said...

Love all the great pictures!

It's been a great and dreadful Spring to say the least.
It's a ton better now. The tiger in the pics was him in '81. Now it's me and it feels wonderful. The Lord has been unlocking doors everyday!

Jennifer Richins said...

Love the suits...very pimp. And love the nipple twist that Jesse is giving himself...too funny!

Kristy said...

Your boys are super cute in their suits! I can't believe how big they are getting.
Tell your brother that my cousin is starting at the business college in the fall Andrea Smyth he should look her up!

cate said...

Those suits are P-I-M-P. Also, I love the Nazi salutes and the fact that he calls you "your majesty."

anna banana said...

Those suits are pimp daddy! Those boys look awesome.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Look at those handsome boys!!!! And yes, Jeff IS awesome and SOOOO grown up! Wow.