Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Meet Steele Jennings Meeks!



So after some computer problems our summer pictures are still being held hostage on the other computer but Steele is here and we are all doing great. After 2 rounds of mastitis I'm feeling much better. So the stats on poor skinny are:
Born- September 11, 2008
Time- 7:43 p.m.
Weight-10lbs 3 oz (that's right)
Length-21 1/2 in. long
OUCH! you say? Actually it was surprisingly easy! A couple of pushes and only 1 stitch. So we were home by 9:00 the next night. He's so good. He sleeps well and even through all the noise of 4 year olds and their dinosaur fights, and regular fights and the boys are so good with him and very attentive. They are so willing to help, it's great! One is definitely easier than two, I've even gone shopping BY MYSELF, with all of them. It wasn't bad, could've been worse. It feels like he's been part of us forever already! I'll have a giant post later when I get into my other computer. I'll have more pictures of him later too. Not sure about this computer.

15 comments:

Mikki said...

Congratulations KIm!!! He is SOOO cute!!

Nicole said...

yeah, so cute! i can't believe he's 10 pounds... we're pushing 7 :)

Jennifer Richins said...

Yayyyyy!! I've been checking daily for updates and pictures. It's good to see finally see him. What a cutie.

The Foulgers said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that I got to meet him via blogging! He looks like a Meeks, what a cutie!

Sheri said...

I love those cheeks. He is so adorable. He looks like just like his big brothers. I am sorry to hear about the mastitus, glad you are doing better.

Kristy said...

Congrats Kim!! It is so fun to have little one around isn't it!?! I hope all continues to go well for your family!

Malissa Meeks said...

What a lucky big guy. He must have fabulous grandparents!!!!!!!

Jilene said...

OH!! A 10 lb'er! You go girl. He's darling. Congrats on your new baby boy!

Karissa said...

KIM!?!?!?!?!!? It's been FOREVER!!!! How are you??? I'm SO GLAD you came across my blog (How did that happen by the way?)

Well, I can see you're doing well. Three kids right? Twins (FUN!) and a new baby! How exciting for you! I hope you don't mind but I added you to my blog list so I can keep track of you better! ;-)

We should totally get together one night....

Here's my email address: KarissaBagley@gmail.com

Let's keep in touch now! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! He looks just like you!!!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Oh, yeah! I have been waiting for this post. Congratulations. What an exciting time for you. Big, cute boy. I'm sure you're loving the ease of just one. I heard your mom and dad bought a new house. Wow. It's hard for me to imagine them anywhere but Ruth. I bet they love it though. Again...congrats, I'm so happy for you.

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

Finally a post about Steele! I've been waiting;) Sorry to her about your poor boobies! Need anything?

Sims Mom said...

Kim!! I am a blogaholic and stumbled upon yours. Still not sure how, probably a link from one to a link from another and yadda yadda, but YEAH! 3 boys, that is awesome. Congratulations.

Bridget

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Look at our new nephew!! Kimmy, little Steele is such a great boy. I'm so happy that Little Jake will have a cousin so close in age.

Anonymous said...

How was your Thanksgiving?