Saturday, December 13, 2008

Steele is 3 months old already!

Steele is so much fun! He is the easiest baby, or maybe I think that because I had twins first? Either way he is the cutest, most fun, and so easy. Like my friend said that her friend said, I could do hundred babies one at a time (I wouldn't ever in a million years be pregnant 100 times or even 10 times for that matter) but it is great having only one baby. I will admit, even until the day he was born I was hoping for twins, they're so much fun when they are newborns. I took these on the 11th which was his 3 month birthday.

Jesse and Jace are such good big brothers and are so helpful. They loooove Steele, sometimes a little too much. I always have to nicely remind them that they need to get out Steele's grill. But they do love him so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! I missed you at the ward party this morning.

Missy said...

So cute! He is so happy!
Our baby boys are exactley 3 months apart.

Jennifer Richins said...

What a cutie!