Monday, November 26, 2007

our missionaries

Andrew and I both have a sibling on a mission. My littlest (actually not so little anymore) brother, Jeff, is in Peru. And My sister-in-law, Amy, is in Panama.


Jeff has about 6 months left. He is currently in Trujillo, he was there one before. He's doing awesome, as if we'd expect anything less. He is currently Zone leader and from the sounds of things isn't even "trunky" ( I really don't like that word whoever came up with it, I think it's wierd). Jeff speaks the language fluently and has for awhile now. He's doing great!


Here's our bubbly, crazy, Amy! She's been out since August. She went directly to the MTC in Guatemala and has been in Panama now for a few weeks. Every Letter she sends her, spanish is getting better and better and she is understanding it more and more!

3 comments:

Jana said...

hooray for missionaries. especially missionaries in panama!

Unknown said...

Go J.P.!! I can't believe he is home in 6 months!!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

I just can't believe that's little Jeff. I bet he's an awesome missionary.