Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm giving in!

So I'm giving in to all the peer pressure. I've been giving excuses why I don't have enough time to blog. But I've run out of excuses. So this blog spot is actually multitasking for me. I'm keeping friends and family updated on our happenings, I'm journaling, doing my part in geneology, and just enjoying myself. No we're not pregnant yet, ( I've just put on a liitle weight) so don't ask me if I'm pregnant! (Just kidding) But I did have my 1st Dr. appt. today and I will be starting on Clomid by next month. Clomid is a fertility drug to try to make you ovulate (if you don't already and I don't). So I'm excited to get started trying to have more kids (or A kid). It's so much much easier to just knock 'em out 2 at a time! And I'm super excited to be a new blogger!

8 comments:

Missy said...

YAY Kim, I'm so excited! Now I feel like I might actually get to see you!

Jana said...

haaaaa. giving in to the peer pressure. you crazy dog.

Kata said...

so cute! I am glad you joined in the fun. you know i love you!

Nicole said...

YES! welcome to the group, i'm so happy you gave into peer pressue! by the way, my husband and i met at a church dance too :) although when i first saw him, i felt my heart drop to the floor and when we danced for the first time, i could hardly feel my legs.

Unknown said...

Hey Kim-I gave in too, but it is a great way to keep in touch without spending hours on the phone! Your boys are getting so big!

Jilene said...

Welcome to blogging! We love to see lots and lots (and lots) of pics!

Sheri said...

What kind of example are you COACH,giving into peer pressure.It is great to see you on here,now that we are strangers now.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Well you convinced me to do it too. I liked yours so much I decided to do it too. I love getting on and getting the update on you. Thanks for peer pressuring me and well, actually even teaching me what a blog is.