Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We are (I am) pregnant!

Sooooo, it was so easy this time. Although, I did think that Andrew and I, the Dr. and petri dish made two cute kids, we'll have to see how we do on our own. We found out on January 29th, unofficially, and had this first ultrasound on February 4th. We only did one round of clomid and I didn't think that even worked. But lo, it did and our timing was impeccable (if you know what I mean, and I think you do.) Anyway we are so excited and so are the boys. Jesse is so funny, he'll listen to my belly and say the baby is crying. Then he'll sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and then listen again, and I'll ask him if the baby is still crying and he'll say no and kiss my belly then run off. Everything is going well and I feel good, everything is good.

9 comments:

Sheri said...

I am so very excited for you and your family.I love how kids are when they are expecting to.I love how he is already gearing up to be a big bro, and singing to the baby.CONGRATS!!!!

Shallan said...

Congrats. This is wonderful.

Missy said...

I've been checking faithfully for this joyus announcement!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm glad to have another buddy to be prego with. But could the rest of you please start showing so I'm not the only huge one?!?

Nicole said...

congratulaions! we're really happy for you, and i'm glad it was easier this time around. i am also quite thrilled that i have a suffering partner through the nasty summer.

Jilene said...

congrats kim!! that's fun and exciting...i'm glad you are feeling good!!

Nicole said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys!

anna banana said...

Cant wait to meet new baby Meeks!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you. Congratulations! That is so great. How cute that Jesse is already so involved. They're gonna love being big brothers. Oh yes. I'm just so happy for you.

Jilene said...

we have changed our blog name to
www.mattandjileneray.blogspot.com
check us out there