Monday, February 18, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was fun this year! Still it was a bit wierd not having Jeff there. He was able to call for a couple of hours and everyone talked to him. He's suddenly so wise and mature. No, I'm not using the wrong descriptive words and yes I am talking about Jeffrey Phillip Hall. I mean Elder Hall. Here's some pics of everyone talking to him.


Mom

Cute Grama B

Charley

Pimped out Papa entertaining us while Mom was on the phone

This was my favorite present this year. There was this present for Alex under the tree and the note was a ransom looking letter from her secret admirer. The present was these big, high cut, red, underwear. Come to find out it was a joke(obviously) from my Dad. And yes she has on her new coat and the underwear are over her coat. It was so funny because no one knew who did it. Anyway it was fun, I'll do a slide show later of all the Christmas Day pics and Christmas eve baking!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

yay, you updated... cute pictures. i love reading your commentary. you are so funny! your "gypsy grandma," that nearly had me falling on the floor from laughter.

Sheri said...

Your family looks like a blast.I guess the apple doen't fall far from the tree,because you are a blast.I love the pic of your gramps.I want to take the kids on the polar express.Maybe next year.

Unknown said...

Ha! you thought It Dad!!! It was us! I came up with the idea, but Sarah went in to buy the huge chonies at some plus-sized store. Ha!