Wednesday, January 9, 2008

More to come...

I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seats, anticipating my next move, after that last post, and then... nothing for a couple of months. No, I didn't hurt my children, at least not with physical evidence for fear that i may be hauled off and thrown in the slammer and they would be put in some strange home where they have to eat mac and cheese and cold cereal for every meal (not that they don't do that here). In actuality after that last, um, let's just call it a mishap, things seem quite quiet.(knock on wood) Pretty typical stuff and they've been very good boys.
Onto better news, we had great holidays, i have pictures but they are in the other room on the hard drive and I put my back out(from throwing up so hard:))(If you're gonna spew, spew in this!). Anyway, I'm just sitting here on a heating pad wishing someone were here to bring it to me, but alas, there is no one. So I'll post pictures later but at least I posted before Bonnie!!!!JK. Happy New Year, and I too still have half of my Christmas decor up and even a whole tree that still needs dismantling, all ya'll slackers out there... Holla!!!

6 comments:

Jana said...

dismantling dismantling. you and kata...
sooo, it sounds like you have been and are currently sick..? That is very unfortunate, and i am sorry. you have my deepest sympathy.

Kim said...

not so much sick anymore just feeling sorry for myself, well, mostly feeling sorry for my back, but it does feel much better this morning!

Nicole said...

it's about time... i faithfully checked in every few days to see nothing new, but i knew you'd post SOMETIME! :) haha.

hey, do you need anything? i can't imagine how you are handling 2 little boys while laying letting your back mend... call me.

emily said...

you old woman. you threw your back out...haha just kidding :D hopefully your tough back will heal kimalicious.

jamieBEE said...

if only we could do MAGIC! or had the "force"...life would be so much easier! :]

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Whirly Bird...why are you sick? Pregnant? Maybe I shouldn't ask. I guess that could be a touchy subject. It's just that whenever I hear "throwing up", it reminds me of being pregnant. I love that you have a blog. I now have one too. nevastuartmix.blogspot.com check it out. Hope you're getting better. Love ya still.